Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,228
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Yeah... um... something like that...
  2. Neither do you. Only Ministry of Drewth in your kingdom.
  3. Isn't that a porn site?
  4. Hey, spikeman. Ministry of natural resources. An umbrella over fish and wildlife. We're Canadian, eh.
  5. Hey, Tink. I was bust building my new pantry where the washer used to be.
  6. Hey, all! There was a cougar spotted on my road... to the west about six kilometers. Ministry says that one has been here about ten years... and cougars have been around here for about thirty years with no attacks on people.
  7. I do not bring chaos. That would be @Drew Espinosa
  8. I hate the Canadiens.
  9. Nope... fair is fair... and I found another solution. Clo is easy to please... in some things.
  10. Hi, Tink! Since you lost out, I have a new fur mat just for you...
  11. Hey... no fighting...
  12. Time for some plaid...
  13. Hey, all! Sunny and warm here, but not too warm.
  14. What hasn't he claimed?
×
×
  • Create New...