Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,217
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Where is @Mancunian... haven't seen him for a bit?
  2. Hey, all! Have a great day... I'll be getting visits from my kids.
  3. Hey, bro and Mum. Yup, you get two studs in one.
  4. More of a twig than a stick.
  5. @dughlas Some nice country plaid...
  6. Night, Terry. Sweet dreams.
  7. Unfortunately, no. Happy Saturday to you, Tinkerbell.
  8. Hey, all! Sunny day here. Got my pantry finished.
  9. I'm watching John Wick.
  10. Yeah... um... something like that...
  11. Neither do you. Only Ministry of Drewth in your kingdom.
  12. Isn't that a porn site?
  13. Hey, spikeman. Ministry of natural resources. An umbrella over fish and wildlife. We're Canadian, eh.
  14. Hey, Tink. I was bust building my new pantry where the washer used to be.
×
×
  • Create New...