Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,217
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Thanks for this! Very interesting.
  2. Hey, all! Waiting for some needed rain here.
  3. Have a great day, bro and Mum.
  4. We know that the land on the other side of Mitch is heavily treed with an eight acre clearing and a couple of smaller clearings, because that is the land Will is going to buy. We don't know what the land is like on the other side of Will's, though, but... I have some other ideas... . It was really fun linking this little story to Larkspur, but I'm not sure I'm taking these characters anywhere yet. I need the right story to come together in my head, and that could be these characters, new characters, or something else altogether. Thanks for reading this again, buddy. I appreciate the support and the comments and anything else you can provide.
  5. Lol. Pretty sure he will hang. And yeah, that was like a round rock rolling downhill... Virgil knew exactly what buttons to push. Not all criminals are masterminds. Thanks, Dan.
  6. Now that's good advertising...
  7. I wish peaceful sleep for you, bro.
  8. He's memorable for all the wrong reasons.
  9. It is easy to forget what you've read on a reading site, but rereading really can bring new perspective to a story. I find when I reread, some things sit differently, and the story stays with me longer. Thanks, Dan. Enjoy!
  10. Yeah... um... plaid... so @dughlas must agree...
×
×
  • Create New...