Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,251
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. G'day, all! I've started chapter six. We'll see how I do today. Fingers crossed the words still flow.
  2. Didn't need to. Huge, huge, huge thunder and lightning storms in the middle of the night and again this morning. Makes me happy!
  3. Someone's having a tantrum.
  4. I have no idea what got my muse going. I never do. Got ten minutes of rain today.
  5. Have a great day, all!
  6. Awww... spikeman's a romantic.
  7. Hey, B. I'm hoping for more today.
  8. Kept going on chapter five... longest one yet... but now it is finished. On to chapter six... tomorrow.
  9. Woot! Ode to the "One" The Exalted "One" is doing his thing Dressing patrons at a Celtic Fling Wrapping tartans to his heart's content With the subtle touch of a modern gent On youths of blond and brown and ginger Whose swirl of fabric make gazes linger Consummate is his gift with plaid As he presents to the world a well-kilted lad
  10. Might have danced naked in the rain with them.
  11. It's raining... not men... but it's raining.
  12. Did you, though? Methinks not.
  13. This would be my clause... my only one. "I was first, so keep your dirty mitts off my stuff! And stop playing with those little firecrackers. They're annoying my herd and they smell like farts." There! Enough said.
  14. I'm still wrapping my mind around the fact you guys have clauses.
  15. Been there. Hey, spikey.
×
×
  • Create New...