Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,217
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Hey, all! There was a cougar spotted on my road... to the west about six kilometers. Ministry says that one has been here about ten years... and cougars have been around here for about thirty years with no attacks on people.
  2. I do not bring chaos. That would be @Drew Espinosa
  3. I hate the Canadiens.
  4. Nope... fair is fair... and I found another solution. Clo is easy to please... in some things.
  5. Hi, Tink! Since you lost out, I have a new fur mat just for you...
  6. Hey... no fighting...
  7. Time for some plaid...
  8. Hey, all! Sunny and warm here, but not too warm.
  9. What hasn't he claimed?
  10. Watching my youngest granddaughter today. It's been fun.
  11. Be proud of who you love...
  12. Hey, all! A smattering of rain... hoping for more.
  13. Put plastic down if you're melting, Man. Another cool one here, thankfully.
  14. Hey, Man. It's such a refreshing day here. It's sunny and breezy and on the cool side, and the air is wonderful. Sorry.
  15. Have a prideful day...
×
×
  • Create New...