Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,233
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. There's a sexy colt you can't see.
  2. Best thing I've ever been called. Well... 'Dad' is pretty great too.
  3. We have an air quality warning because of the fires to the north and east, so of course I mowed the lawn and paddock. Now my eyes are burning and my throat is irritated. Couldn't finish the paddock because the grass was too thick and wet. My mare was loping around in the paddock, and she looks amazing.
  4. Jeez... chapter nine is done! I'm surprising myself.
  5. Hey, all. Received a photo of two of the kittens on a bed with their new family.
  6. Chapter eight done. Woot.
  7. I000 words of chapter eight.
  8. Mama cat is crying and I feel terrible. I gave them half a roast chicken and that took her attention for a while.
  9. Just got sent a picture of them all sleeping together. They're going for a checkup and their shots.
  10. Sad today. A friend of my D-I-L took all three kittens this morning, including my Chilli. They will have a great home.
  11. I want to read @Geron Kees new story too, but if I do I might interrupt my muse, so I will keep trying to write every time I have some free moments. I don't want another unfinished story sitting in my files.
  12. We're going to hell in a handbasket as my mum used to say. Climate change is not at all amusing.
  13. 1000 words for chapter 7, but I'm neglecting my chores.
  14. It's raining It's pouring The old man is writing As each drop is pounding Drip drip drip drip drip
×
×
  • Create New...