This is a slowly building story that develops Oli's character and relationships clearly. I am hoping to see more actions in future chapters. Two things bother me. The first is Oli's father who seems cold to Oli and doesn't seem very social for a wolf. The lack of a pack in the story is also odd for any story about wolves and shifters. A shifter with out the social connections and protection from humans seems unnatural.
The flashback in this chapter was indeed very sad as I remember all my beloved companions in my long life. The part that was surprising was how Oli's parents announced that he was a werewolf. I am interested how Buddy will react to Oli's change.
I did love this story with its great plot and characters. I agree with your ideas about flash stories completely. Unfortunately, since I read the story after it is finished, I cannot participate in the comments like I normally would. I know it would be a lot of work, but it would be great if the story was rewritten in the normal story format. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. Thanks again for your work.
Angel and O'Conner back together again is wonderful. They had to face Cheryl separately which weakened them both. Neither had hope that they would survive. I hope they do tour the world. They need distance for the tragedy that shocked their lives and love for each other.
Hey Albert, Thought you might like to see some pizzas available here.
https://www.pizzahut.co.th/order/pizzas
You might like those with the Thousand Island base instead of tomato base, or those with Hokkaido cheese instead of Mozzarella. Also, if it says ham or sausage, it can mean hotdogs, so look at the pictures first. You might like the seafood pizza. It includes shrimp, squid and fish flakes with the fake crab. 😜
You should try some Thai pizzas from Pizza Hut. They include fake crab sticks and hotdogs with tons of Mozzarella on a thick crust. They also use hotdogs on a sausage pizza. Maybe you will meet a pizza you don't like here. 😜
I am sure that Kitryn will love living with the Vamps in Carl's coven. He might even get along with Carl eventually. Tristan is now there to smooth things over and help keep Carl from getting too outrageous with his teasing.
Now they know were to go it won't be long for the battle to begin. Since there is to be a battle of the minds which includes Fran, I wonder if she needs to be there also. If she does, who will protect her?
The gif was great, but the alliteration was better. Jenny does need to get the message through. Cheryl is insane. She killed her own true mate without any regret. What a bitch.