-
Posts
13,406 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by raven1
-
I was surprised that Terry remembered the noise of accelerating tires when Maurice was murdered. It made a lot of sense after the police interview was concluded. I think that Sylvia's reaction was both sadness for Maurice and fear because she knows something she hasn't revealed yet. I do understand why Terry didn't mention some things to the police. Unfortunately, that means the police may be looking for only one person, when we know there are more involved. I wonder if this will get Brenda to bring forth new evidence or run away somewhere. I also wonder if Jack will make a reappearance, or maybe Maurice will appear during a seance in the future. Excellent build up of tension and suspense.
-
Marina's death was a very sad event for the family and friends in Ravello. Dani helping Gianni was kind and hopefully will bring him closer to Gianni and Angelo. I think the old guys will be able to help Dani sort thru some of his feelings for Giaco. Dani did learn how to handle Laura better from his observations of Marco. However, I don't think Laura is a threat. She's a nice girl, but she doesn't fit Ravello or Giaco. The kiss she initiated seemed to make Giaco a bit uncomfortable. Giaco's reaction didn't seem like anything great had just occurred for him. Dani needs to think about what he really heard and saw. I am anxious for Dani to see Marco again to see if Marco has changed after the last book. I am hopeful Marco will be in a better place now.
-
Chapter 16: Diverging Destiny
raven1 commented on astone2292's story chapter in Chapter 16: Diverging Destiny
If I were Vincent's wolf, I wouldn't like to fly either even if it were first class. Who wants to spend hours in cues and in a flying box. Easier to run in the shadows for a few minutes to get to where you are going fast. Tasha is angry, but since she didn't use lethal kitchen equipment this time, Caleb is safe. I approve of both Tasha's and Vincent's demands of Lewis. Lewis not only needs considerably more changes, he needs to prove the changes are real. An apology to Caleb is only the first step. What Dirk sees as a nightmare, I think is a visitation by a certain goddess to Dirk's bear. Dirk's bear is in a fortress the bear created in Dirk's mind to keep the human out. The reason for the visit is to correct a problem/mistake made in the original true mate for the bear. It didn't take long for Dirk and his bear to reconnect. Now the mate problem has been fixed, it is going to be very fun to see how Dirk and Ingles figure out their new sex lives. I am betting that Dirk's bear will be sporting a ring on his leg. I was intrigued by the reference to Stefan and a new power for Vincent. I did love the new twist in this chapter. -
Here's another one for anyone who claims him first!
-
Hi Spike! Since I'm seeing this post, I assume you got that fixed. I have had that happen a few times. I left the computer on and returned later, but could not post. I rebooted the computer and that fixed the problem. I thought it was a computer problem, but it could be a site problem. Hope the rest of the evening is going well.
-
This looks delicious. Thais do something similar with grilled fish. Instead of lime slices, they have a lime and chilli based dipping sauce.
-
I'm thinking something simple to make like a nice beef steak, twice baked cheese and onion potato with a garden salad. Sometimes I just want homestyle foods.
-
Hi Bucket! Glad you survived. It sounds like a wicked storm. Hope you wake from your nap refreshed and ready for the day.
-
Hi Albert! How are you and Steve? The colors of the picture of Philippine coast were brilliant! Made me think I should go to the store and by a bottle of Merlot for dinner tonight!
-
Hi Gary! Hope your day has been good. I miss lilac trees and that wonderful smell.
-
Bonjour Clo I am doing fine. The weather here is better and no rain for today, just sunny sky with a few clouds. Mister Party Animal? Teachers rarely get accused of that. You must be talking about Aod.
-
Hi Albert! Hope you and Steve are doing well.
-
Good Morning Spike! Did you see the early postings of stories today?
-
Hi Clo! Hope your week is off to a good start!
-
I am trying to entice Texy to visit more often. This is for him. This too:
-
I am crossing my fingers for you. Don't go out and dance in the rain. 😉
-
Good to hear you were not in the danger zone, but still too close for comfort to me.
-
Hi Page! How are things up your way? How far away from you was that tornado? The pictures I saw looked really bad.
-
It does feel like it this morning. Heavy rains for the prior three days with minor flooding in spots. Today is cooler and beautiful blue sky.
-
Hi Bucket How are you today?
-
It's quiet here. Business has started to recover and we are getting more tourists now. No big surge of covid so were doing all right. Aod and I went to visit a friends bar. We are avoiding weekends out, so we avoid the crowds. There were only 6 customers plus the normal staff. A bit boring, but life goes on.
-
Hi Albert
-
Hey Page, How are you? Garlic is an offender in Japan, but heavily used here in Thailand. What is offensive to Thais is cheese. They insist they can smell cheese on a person's body for up to a day after it has been eaten.The only cheese I have seen Thais use is mozzarella on pizzas.
-
Hi Gary It's the second largest city in Thailand. It's popular because the climate is much better than Bangkok.
-
I am so happy to be back in Ravello. Dani is just as kind hearted as ever. He is still a hero with the rescue of Sami, and his worry for Sami and his family is so in character for him. I am glad that he still remembers and is concerned for Marco. Emilia and her cousin seem nice, but obviously Dani is feeling a bit jealous of Laura's fascination with Giacomo. Giacomo's reaction is interesting, but could be common to a boy his age. Giacomo may not have made up his mind whether he is gay, bi or straight yet, but someone who compliments his appearance and laughs at his jokes is always appealing. I do look forward to walking the streets of Ravello again.
