Jump to content

raven1

Author
  • Posts

    13,406
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by raven1

  1. Wow! That's a totally different look. I do like it!
  2. Hey Gary Sawasdee Khrup 🙏 Sending all my wishes your way for you and the family. I hope that the symptoms you described are the worst of it. Just stay hydrated and sleep a lot. That's what Aod did, and his Covid lasted about 5 days total. Also, I was in the house with Aod and didn't get Covid, so maybe your son will be OK. Take care!
  3. raven1

    Final Maneuvers

    Very Nasty! Have a barf bag ready!
  4. Hi Page! Sawasdee Khrup 🙏
  5. Aod and I went on a dinner date to a Japanese Waygu Beef Grill, Hachi Yakiniku. We love the ambiance and food there. The prices are reasonable, so not too tough on the budget. We also stopped for one drink at our favourite gay bar in the Night Bazaar. I very nice evening.
  6. Sawasdee Khrup 🙏 Albert! How are you and Steve today?
  7. Hi Headstall! Take care of yourself! Get lots of rest if you don't feel better. I hope you test negative.
  8. Sorry to hear the news. I hope you don't have a bad case. Almost all the covid cases here are mild. Usually a cough for a day or two and tiredness for a few days more. Hope if you get it that will be the case for you also.
  9. Yeah, you forgot me! 😭 How are you doing? 😄
  10. Sawasdee Khrup! 🙏 Hope you got some sleep today.
  11. Hey Page! We are doing good. We are planning on date night, tonight. How are you and the family?
  12. I hope you picked up the survivors of those tiny ships. Hi Texy!
  13. raven1

    Chapter 11

    Darien had an interesting time at the Archduke's party. He is the first officer of the Imperial Navy in in millennia. He now captains the only ship in the navy. When he returns to the ship, he has to go out to rescue Elias. I am sure that Darien heard and understood the kidnapper when he referred to Elias as a construct. I wonder how the crew will deal with the news. Great chapter, although a painful reminder of a broken empire.
  14. raven1

    Chapter 10

    Having gained a reputation, Damien seems to be a bit surprised by his reception in the Commonwealth. He is now perceived as a hero and a leader. Elias is still very focused on him as is Lauren. There are some very interesting relational dynamics at work. I wonder where Kendrick will fit in all this. I am very much enjoying this engaging crew of many talents. Also a plot that flows nicely and compellingly.
  15. Sawasdee Khrup 🙏 Hi Everyone. All that teasing and Texy didn't send off one nuke. He must be getting old. Hope you all had a good day.
  16. raven1

    Chapter 9

    Amsus got their butts kicked and lost a lot more than Damien. I like the Orion Commonwealth and not just because they hate the Amsus. Eisenhower Station? Could this be the home of the 5th Column?
  17. raven1

    Chapter 8

    I am like Elias and will dearly miss Dragonfly. Damien may not be a rebel leader, but I think the Orion crew is helping him because they think he is a rebel. That and he did save their lives.
  18. raven1

    Gasoline

    Trust me when I say it gets even odder.
  19. raven1

    Chapter 7

    The rescue of the Orion ship was well written. Kendrick led the charge, and interesting enough Damien chased right after him. Kendrick will probably need to talk more with Damien about Kendrick's first kill. The beautiful human woman was noticed by Damien, but did she catch his eye? Elias is so cute when he falls asleep touching Damien.
  20. raven1

    Chapter 6

    I had a feeling that Kendrick would escape with Damien and Elias. Damien was smart to blow the corvette up. The Amsus would love to get their hand on it. Kendrick will be of great value with his knowledge of the old Terran Empire and flying skills. Hopefully Kendrick's father will not notify the authorities of their stop at the colony. There is no way the Amsus would know they were there, and no way the Amsus could track them. However, the Amsus would probably destroy the colony or at least Kendrick's family.
  21. Hi Albert! Having a good morning?
  22. raven1

    Chapter 5

    Kendrick is a very interesting character. He is so unlike his father and regards the Amsus as vile oppressors who are out to destroy all that is human. He definitely feels out of his element in the small colony. I hope Elias and Damien get to know him better. I feel the three men are all very similar and may need each other in the future.
  23. raven1

    Chapter 4

    The corvette is a treasure trove from the past. Now they have to figure out what can be used. The arrival of the colonists may or may not help.
  24. Been there, done that, but blame it on bad eye sight. Glad I have company here. I thought I was the only one to do something like that! 😜
×
×
  • Create New...