Jump to content

raven1

Author
  • Posts

    13,406
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by raven1

  1. Good Morning/Evening All! Sawasdee Khrup 🙏 Hope you day has been good.
  2. I love any movie Bogart is in. ❤️
  3. It's in Bogie's hands.
  4. Since it is how Thursday in Thailand, HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!
  5. We are doing well. Went to lunch with friends yesterday. The food was great, but the restaurant had only one cook. It took over an hour for the food to be served. It was a good time, however.
  6. It's getting bedtime for me. Take care all and see you again tomorrow!
  7. Hi back at ya Bucket. I forget to do that also.
  8. raven1

    Chapter 40

    So many questions. I don't even need to ask them, because all the questions I had were made in the comments before. Of course, you WolfM have already given an answer: Fortunately for me reading an already complete story, it will only take as long as I can stay awake. I have to go now and find out why all the lights are on.
  9. raven1

    Chapter 39

    JP is one of the most complex antagonists ever created. He reminds me of Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader. I know only one thing for sure, Ethan and Aiden will protect these pups and eventually end up as beloved uncles if not more. This chapter is a magnificent set up, so I am excitedly looking for what happens next. Alpha Stockdale and Jackie are in for one hell of a surprise when the boys return. I think that couple that had such heart ache will probably need a few pups to spoil. If not, then Casey's folks are sure to take them in.
  10. raven1

    Chapter 38

    Oh! One thing I forgot to say. I like the idea of a three party wedding, just in case anyone wants to know.
  11. raven1

    Chapter 38

    @centexhairysub said it all for me. I loved this chapter. I do enjoy centex's comments and the one's for this chapter said everything I wanted to say. I'm lazy so I am glad he said it for me. 😁
  12. Good Evening Bucket! How has your day been? The weather here is both warmer and wetter, but today no rain.
  13. Hello sweet Clo! How are you today? I hope the weather is continuing to warm up for you and your sweet little ones. 😁
  14. Hi Albert! Sawasdee Khrup! 🙏 Hope you are doing OK. I went to a restaurant that has amazing food that is cooked to order. There were 6 of us and one chef. The first dish was served an hour later and the last dish 2 hours later. It was good enough to wait for. Say Hi to Steve.
  15. raven1

    Chapter 37

    What a wonderful chapter of beauty and warmth. Playing with the close pack in the snow, choosing a Christmas tree, decorating the houses, a honest conversation of their small packs relationship, Ethan looking at the Christmas tree, the family together for dinner and finally, the best part, Ethan and Aiden exchanging vows of marriage. I did especially love the way you described Ethan and Aiden together watching the Christmas tree.❤️ I almost forgot. Gaelan's sentence was fitting for his crimes, and give hope for his remaining in the pack. Also, I loved the comment about Cody Coyote being the jokester. Great way to include yet one more mythology.
  16. raven1

    Chapter 87

    Essell will have to do some grovelling to Ases, but I think his friend will accepted his apology. Using the mech in the manner they described should be able to get the Kardoval to at least delay any action to consider the consequences. I believe that the public support and logic of what Garjah and Essell are doing will sway the Kardoval to their favor. Their people are smart enough to know that very few species that do no evolve survive for long. Their culture has been stagnant for a long time and needs to go forward to survive. The encroachment of the galactic civilisation will soon lead to conflict anyway if there are not ways to settle differences. The Kardoval should be smart enough to understand this. I am looking forward to the coming home and reception they get.
  17. raven1

    Chapter 36

    Brilliant chapter. JP sounds like Aiden has influenced his thinking. At one point JP talking to Aiden mentioned he started out having high ideals. In this conversation he indicated he was reevaluating his thoughts. Great chapter once again.
  18. raven1

    Chapter 35

    I honestly don't think Michael will survive his mother's attack. She may love him, but he betrayed her pack, her larger family. Her act may be a way to avenge that as well as provide a quick and merciful end for her son as one last gesture of love. It seem like the corruption is very high on the Lycan Council, and probably doesn't end with just JP's pack. More trouble in sight for the alliance of packs as well as Aiden and Ethan.
  19. raven1

    Chapter 34

    The rescue went well and thanks to the pack commander the security suits from the Lycan Council are under arrest. I thought for a moment that it might be JP trying to sneak back to secure information and assets. What the scene did show is that the corruption of the council reaches deeply and probably to the top. Great description of Ethan's healing of all the ferals. Now the secret is out for good and will be a topic for the Lycan Council very soon. I hope that any conflict will be mainly political, but with JP on the loose, anything could happen. Michael needs to stay as far away from his parents as possible, especially Jackie.
  20. Hey Gary I was happy to hear you are feeling better. I think the Covid situation is becoming more an epidemic instead of a pandemic. However, keep safe. I also hope that your family is also doing better. Hopefully spring will bring some more warm weather your way.
  21. Good Day Page! How are you, Morgan and Max today?
  22. Hi Albert! Hope you have been OK today. Are you guys doing well?
  23. raven1

    Chapter 33

    This chapter did not disappoint! Awesome writing. It struck me how this story as well as the Lycan world you have built contains many of the beliefs of Taoism. I am thoroughly entranced by Aiden and Ethan. I like that they are gaining powers together since they are equals in all respects now. Michael will face justice and his parents, so Ethan sparing his was OK with me. I said it once that Michael greatest victims were not Aiden and Ethan, but Michael's parents Jackie and John. I remember that Jackie made John promise that either she or John would kill Michael. I think that if that happens, it will give these two the closure they need to go on. Thanks for this great story.
  24. Good night Bucket! Sweet dreams.
  25. I hope so, I just had a slice of blue cheese. 😲
×
×
  • Create New...