Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,818
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. Why are you replying to me, it was Clo who said it in the first place!
  2. Y'all live in denial, not me!
  3. Again, that's just a toilet roll.
  4. Stop bullying me! 😭
  5. This is an exaggeration!
  6. By the way, this wouldn't have become a force of habit, if y'all didn't call me a tyrant, dictator, etc all the time.
  7. Hey, what do you mean I'm a-- oh wait a minute, you're talking about someone else. Force of habit.
  8. It shouldn't be though, and I'm actually being serious for once. I just remembered that sometimes these actors play high school students, so... minors. That's 'cause Pagey washed his hands of the job after the last time we brought a complaint.
  9. Paul Atreides existed long before Timothee Chalamet, though.
  10. And Timothee Chalamet not literally unleashing a galactic-wide genocide refutes your refutation.
  11. Actors are not their characters. So... you're just wrong.
  12. Because I don't like bragging. I'm humble, after all.
  13. I was going to say something nice about your new profile pic, but no more!
  14. It was the worst speech ever written.
  15. No, I mostly complained about the unfairness of Only Friends! You were the one that recommended the series to me. To borrow your words, no one held a gun to your head and made you do that! Just because I want to add more to what I have, doesn't mean I don't enjoy what I already have.
  16. Okay, so give me your herd.
  17. Your hugs feel insincere.
  18. That's what bullies always tell their victims!
  19. It was inevitable that you'd claim actors, anyway.
  20. Stop bullying me! 😭
  21. You love violence too much, Gorgeous.
×
×
  • Create New...