Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. No, I had a wonderful dream where I replaced you as Man's editor. He was so happy to finally have an editor who wasn't a tyrannical slave driver.
  2. Babe, I quoted Man verbatim. Here are the receipts! 👇
  3. Take it up with Man, all I did was quote him.
  4. I could recognize my own name written out when I was about 3 or so, but I didn't start actively reading things until I was like 5 or so.
  5. Handsome, don't you ever get tired of making dad jokes?
  6. You're definitely on the Naughty List.
  7. The rebel alliance is breaking apart!
  8. To quote @Mancunian, "Mmm, trash."
  9. So I started your happy hour? You're welcome!
  10. By law, none of my actions can ever be considered "violent."
  11. Violence is never the answer!
  12. Nope! What I'm saying is that as God-and-Emperor, I am responsible for all good things, and not responsible for all bad things. Don't make me say Baxter Boys is trash!
  13. Stop bullying me! 😭
  14. How am I even responsible? Stop bullying me! 😭 Too late, you bully!
  15. Why, because the North Pole is too close to Russia? Don't worry, my friend Vlad gave me his blessing to nuke the North Pole whenever I want.
  16. Why would I dream about being on the Naughty List?
  17. Good thing I'm not a war criminal!
  18. I should probably add this to my signature. If you don't want to feel betrayed, maybe don't fantasize about gagging Spikey? 🤷‍♂️
  19. Me, the guy who threatened to nuke the North Pole if I were ever put on the Naughty List.
  20. @Headstall and @clochette are not on this year's Nice List for Christmas.
×
×
  • Create New...