Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. Spikey, stop encouraging them.
  2. I'm neither nasty nor rude.
  3. Spikey had nothing to do with it.
  4. Are you acknowledging me as your Daddy?
  5. Yes it is, 'cause you're my boy. You're feeling under the weather too! And those scenes only work when one person is sick, not both!
  6. Fine... I won't reject your kiss.
  7. No babe, I'm your Daddy.
  8. Ugh... I have a stomach bug.
  9. <nukes his beloved Galapagos Islands>
  10. Stop bullying me! 😭
  11. Wow... rude. I am the exact opposite of greedy.
  12. You should give me your herd, so you can focus on Man's refresher...
  13. @Headstall Happy Birthday, Handsome!
  14. My dearest sister, I just knew you were going to make a dirty joke about keystrokes. You're so predictable.
  15. Rebelling against the empire is a war crime, obviously.
×
×
  • Create New...