Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. It's not the same thing when I point out actual examples of bullying!
  2. No, the revolution cannot be defeated!
  3. I never admit defeat!
  4. Don't make me recall First, bitch!
  5. Not once have I babysat him. He also likes dropping to the floor, crying, and saying his sister hit him... When she did no such thing.
  6. My youngest nephew just told his mom that he hates her. When she told him to repeat that, he said he loves her. I think he'd be a worthy successor as Emperor.
  7. You don't have the intellect to understand my motivation.
  8. Stop bullying me! 😭
  9. You bullying me for my height is why I threatened to recall Mix! 😭
  10. I agree! The day The Wizard of Oz came out was indeed a very dark day.
  11. Stop lusting after my man! I was born in 1995, The Wizard of Oz came out in 1939, so... No.
  12. What kinda fantasy-land are you living in, Gorgeous?
  13. When I said Force was the hottest actor in Only Friends, you threw such a hissy fit, but here you are comparing the hotness of two other actors? Hypocrite!
  14. Happy Thanksgiving, you ungrateful lot!
  15. You made me give up Elijah Canlas for you.
  16. Ugh... Fine, if I recall Mix, you can have Meen. Happy?
  17. These last 30 minutes have been an ordeal! My mother's been prepping the two turkey's, but Yayo was being too nosey as she was removing the innards, that we had to lock him up in a bedroom so she could work in peace!
  18. Or I keep both Meen and Mix. YES I AM!
  19. Don't make me recall Mix, you bitch!
  20. #GorgeousDidEverythingWrong I don't need to look up anything to know that I'm taller than him.
×
×
  • Create New...