Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. Still, don't lump me in with her. 🤢
  2. Leave me out of your insults to Clo!
  3. You have representation: me!
  4. Your rebellion happened because you didn't wanna pay your taxes!
  5. You get a C-. The God-and-Emperor cannot be tried by any court.
  6. I am not a hypocrite.
  7. I just did. I always have accountability!
  8. Stop trying to excuse away your bullying!
  9. I'm talking about your latest PM, you bully! 😭
  10. Stop bullying me, @spike382! 😭
  11. Give summer to me then.
  12. I have never oppressed Spikey.
  13. Stop promoting violence!
  14. Nope! He's in charge of the chatroom, I'm in charge of the dictionary.
  15. I have taken over the CoTT dictionary, so... no it will not!
  16. Handsome, have you become forgetful with age? You should've known that I refuse to write or say [redacted] on principle! So it's not my mantra!
×
×
  • Create New...