Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. We'll also need one of them to get sick so the other can wipe them down with a wet cloth! And we need to work in Morgan saying, "PAGEEEEEEEY!" at least once per episode!
  2. So no dungeon scene? 👀
  3. Should we factor in the VegasPete dynamic into our MorganPagey BL?
  4. OMG! Spikey, remember what I said about Vegas and Pete?
  5. But Morgan will definitely not be Vee. At least in terms of idiocy.
  6. We'll work that into the flashback.
  7. 8 April 1995 is the greatest day in world history.
  8. It's a loose adaptation! @spike382 We can make it a college BL, Pagey can be the business major while Morgan will be the engineering major! And we can have a flashback to when they were thirteen!
  9. So does that mean Morgan would be student council president?
  10. @spike382 Do you think how Pagey met Morgan would make for a great BL, America's first?
  11. Since the day I was born.
  12. I always encourage positivity!
  13. I have never punished anyone for disagreeing with me! How do y'all come up with these outlandish claims?
  14. Frogs are a bad idea. I'm glad I'm driving them to extinction...
  15. Or... you could layer up on clothes to stay warm.
×
×
  • Create New...