Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. Are you afraid that if you speak up, B will send a bunch of Australian critters after you? Don't worry babe, you're the only one I truly hate.
  2. He chooses to live in Australia, therefore he's a total psycho by default.
  3. Female anatomy doesn't scare me.
  4. As code for female anatomy.
  5. We were clearly talking about your squad, but @Bucket1 randomly started talking about 'cats'... It's clear what he was trying to do.
  6. Maybe you're just not that smart.
  7. The God-and-Emperor doesn't take orders.
  8. Spikey, B just called your gaming friends the p-word! #BucketIsABully
  9. Too late! The empire has classified them as rebels!
  10. Don't besmirch the Empress Mother's reputation!
  11. I never promised any such thing. All I ever said is that I could nuke a place in Texas as a last resort in the event of an emergency. And a gathering of rebels counts as an emergency!
  12. <nukes Todd Mission, Texas>
  13. Cat updates are still banned! Pretend? Babe, I sincerely put up a fight!
  14. Whatever! I'm still rejecting your kisses!
  15. You do know I'm turning away like Nick did with Boston on New Year's Eve, right?
  16. You said multiple times that you know that I love you, but now that I say I do love you, you don't believe me?
  17. Hey Pagey! We're doing well!
×
×
  • Create New...