Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. Love you too, babe! 😘
  2. @spike382 is bullying me again! 😭
  3. ลั่นทม (Plumeria) - COCKTAIL
  4. The Reign of Terror mostly targeted peasants. Maybe you should stop listening to misinformation.
  5. Nope! All accurate polls are conducted have 1200 respondents from all over the empire and represent a cross-section of the Texan electorate. The empire practices good methodology.
  6. He's the one I had in mind when I wrote that!
  7. Fake news, again. The office is God-and-Emperor, and I'm not up for reelection until 2026. Plus, those polls are clearly wrong because I always get at least 99% approval rating.
  8. So Europe isn't a democracy. Figures...
  9. Hey Cleopatra, here's an asp...
  10. Puh-lease, if anything, I'm one of the cool parents.
  11. Silencing my opponents brings me joy.
  12. Your rebellion has been going on for years, and only now you're trying to get North Texas to secede?
  13. I'll just make fact-checking illegal.
  14. In other words, stop providing context!
  15. Stop it, Twitter Community Note!
  16. Y'all's memory is faulty.
  17. I just care about facts. I got Fourth!
×
×
  • Create New...