Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. I have never, not once, ever tried to steal Spikey's herd.
  2. That's forbidden in the empire.
  3. I have never claimed to be evil! Why else would I always talk about how angelic I am?
  4. Again, use your inside voice, babe.
  5. You don't have to edit the posts themselves to delete older attachments. You can directly delete them from 'My Attachments.'
  6. You and Cacahuète are in my thoughts.
  7. Fortunately, I'm never a bitch.
  8. Every now and then, I remove pictures from older comments I've made, especially when they exceed 50 kB. We all start out with a 4 MB attachment limit. The limit gets smaller each time we upload a picture to our comments. So, that 2.379 kB is telling me that you've used about 99.96% of your original attachment limit. The only way to increase the limit again is by deleting older attachments/images. 1. In the upper right corner of your screen, click on your username. 2. You'll see a drop down menu. The first section you should see in that menu is 'Content'. Under that section, click on 'My Attachments'. 3. You'll then see a list of all the attachments you have in GA. On each row, you'll see the attachment itself, a link to where you used it, and a box. Clicking on the box will select that attachment, and you'll see an option to delete it. So select any or all attachments and delete them. That should free up space, and your attachment limit will go back up.
  9. Use your quiet voice.
  10. Gaslighting doesn't exist, you're just crazy.
  11. You coined [redacted] at the end of November, not the beginning. So my prediction hasn't been proven incorrect.
  12. Have you cleared out your attachments?
  13. Fine... I love Spikey as much as he loves me. There, that's y'all's Halloween treat!
  14. I didn't hire my cats... Instead, I hired a bunch of highly qualified nonagenarians to teach the pupils of Texas. And if they were all either nearly blind, deaf, or in the early stages of dementia... no big deal.
×
×
  • Create New...