Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. @spike382 will get the reference.
  2. Y'all call everything bullying no matter what, that it's practically meaningless.
  3. You've talked about wanting a happy ending for them: Boston staying or taking Nick with him.
  4. Hey, Frenchie, you need to work on your English some more since you don't know the difference between 'high' and 'height'.
  5. Babe, this is you with Boston leaving Nick behind. Hey, Handsome!
  6. Aw, that's what I said when I tried to get addicted to you... you couldn't get me the high I needed.
  7. Good thing I don't need to go to rehab, since I've never been addicted to you, bitch!
  8. Stop bullying me! 😭
  9. @clochette @raven1 @spike382 Stop bullying me! 😭
  10. Stop manipulating my comments! 😠 And yes, Personal Responsibility is my middle name.
  11. Just 'cause you're a bear, don't expect me to call you "Daddy."
  12. Take personal responsibility. I. 👏 Hate. 👏 You. 👏
  13. Nick invaded Boston's privacy when he wiretapped him.
  14. I'll start hating Nick if you do.
  15. Aww, babe, you already know you're someone I should love!
×
×
  • Create New...