Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. Then why does he have an evil laugh? You're standards are sooo low.
  2. Why would I be jealous about a frog?
  3. Y'all aren't Targaryens...
  4. Y'all are cousins? The way you and Clo flirt with each other, we might as well rename France to European Alabama.
  5. You're the one that provokes our fights first every time!
  6. You make it sound like I'm the bully!
  7. @spike382's bullying me again! 😭
  8. Only bullies would tell their victims that bullying isn't real, you monster.
  9. I'm going for the Boeing t-shirt.
  10. Ah... so that's why @spike382 relates to Nick so much.
  11. This is fake news. I have a 99.9% approval rating, the people of Texas support all my actions.
  12. <nukes a pond full of frogs>
  13. Too many hearts. 🤢
  14. Not after this remark. 👇
×
×
  • Create New...