Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,558
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. Given the context, a chippy is a fish and chip shop - usually for takeaway. However if he was having a chippy over to quote on some work, he would be talking about a carpenter
  2. Remove the black pudding and serve the tomato’s raw and I will be there
  3. 12 days on holiday sounds very nice
  4. Fine… I will send 4 fit energetic cowboys to your place and they can report back if you took a nap afterwards
  5. I was going to bbq some lamb chops and have Moroccan veggies to go with them but there was NO Moroccan spice in the cupboard Note to self: do not buy yet another container of sumac - 4 is enough - buy the Moroccan spice blend like you should have done before
  6. Very nice cowboy collection Albert
  7. Good morning Chris Do you have any spare toast I could use as a stamp?
  8. Looks yummy… but it also looks like the bread used to print the front cover of a book on bread the algorithm decided I should see. Not sure if it was fresh or a creative way to use stale bread but definitely looked tasty.
  9. You are so naughty but we love you for it
  10. Had one of those here too. Looks like it is annoying showers (not heavy but enough to disturb plans) until Wednesday. Nice umbrella, by the way
  11. Hi everyone including Dugh and Spike
  12. I did some tree trimming today and got absolutely soaked I can walk through the path now so that’s good
  13. It’s been a while since I had new glasses so I went to the new optometrist and they have all sorts of funky new machines. They showed me my results on screen and it looked like an MRI of my eyeball.
  14. Great idea - it’s always good to add some pleasure to an errands day I had one of those tests a few weeks ago and yeah seeing long distance was a bit of an issue. Instead of taking an Uber I made good use of the cafe in the shopping center and had an all day breakfast for lunch
×
×
  • Create New...