Hi everyone
Yesterday’s toasty weather meant the large tree in my front yard shed a branch. Might need to get someone in to remove it.
It’s a weird weather day here - after the 38C yesterday and the same forecast for tomorrow, today started with rain and now the sun is out and it looks pretty good. Not sure if we will get to the forecast max of 33C but I am enjoying this more than the heat. Bored with summer (and second summer)
Good morning everyone
The spider is hiding in the computer because of the fans. Not even 9am and the temp is in the low 30C with a forecast max of 38C.
The worst bit of the heat is that day is today is bin day and they get really stinky
Last night I had a plowman’s lunch for dinner. Nice bitey cheddar cheese, pickled onions, a spicy capsicum dip and some other bits and pieces. Simple but tasty. The only thing I forgot was some honey for the cheddar. I have some nice Marri honey (a local eucalyptus) and it goes really well with the cheese.
I was thinking about homemade pizza for tonight - yes, the fridge has leftovers that need to be used. Either that or homemade nachos (using up different leftovers).
It was good… now I need to set myself some deadlines so that I actually start (and finish) some projects. I am not good if I don’t have a deadline
I have a note book full of ideas but it is time to stop buying craft materials and to start using the stuff I already have
Hello young Albert
Saturday is almost over for me but it has been a good one - I finished my 5 week printing course (Christmas present from my sister). Very happy with what I learned and now I have to start creating stuff