Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,558
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. Thanks Clo I made it home and then it stopped raining for the first time today In other news, my favorite bakery, the one I always stop at when I visit my sister, is opening a store just near me That put a smile on my face
  2. Off to do some driving and avoiding massive puddles
  3. It’s gone from one side of the country to the other and strengthened to a Category 4 cyclone. It ripped the roof off the evacuation center in Exmouth. Pretty savage Here it is pouring down, roads flooded but mostly drivable (🤞). I saw 3 collisions this morning - car repair guys are going to be busy.
  4. Gary may be having a bit of rain but we are on flood alert due to the well travelled Cyclone Narelle. It started in far north Queensland then crossed the Northern Territory and is now making its way down the coast of Western Australia. Serious rain forecast for today and tomorrow with light rain for the rest of the week. Not fun…
  5. They say that happens to couples…
  6. We call them spiders here and yes a classic kids drink but not for me. And since we don’t drink root beer, it usually cola or orange. Ice cream - yum, fizzy drink - great, together - blah… It was an important life lesson for me as a kid - everyone has different taste buds
  7. Nice menu… apart from the item above. I think I was an ice cream purist as a kid
  8. 39C here and I’m truly bored with the heat… it is humid today so a double whammy
  9. It’s always an important question This morning I was thinking about something like pesto and broccolini spaghetti but it was too hot for that the house was a bit stuffy so it was cold tomato slices on toast, diced red onion and chiffonade of fresh basil topped with freshly ground black pepper. So simple but so delicious Any mouthwatering recipes at your end of the world?
  10. French Earl Grey but I did start the day with a black/peppermint tea this morning
  11. Awesome news - keep looking after yourself
  12. I think this is where Drew makes a rude comment about old age and memory loss… We all know that’s it’s more likely due to concussion
×
×
  • Create New...