Jump to content
Bot Attack Again ×

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,559
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. And no one here would use innuendo to help her perviness along
  2. You are so kind and thoughtful
  3. Looks like I caught Spike’s insomnia
  4. Not bragging, it’s 39C tomorrow and 40C on Monday, high 30s for the rest of the week. The heat is pretty normal this time of year, it was always toasty when school went back
  5. Hey Chris Friday afternoon here and it’s a bit warm.
  6. Yes they found it, did the service and I have it back
  7. Eventually… it was exactly where I said it was The service area was having a busy day and I’m guessing they just did a “boy look” the first time
  8. Hmmmmm… just got a phone call from the car place - they can’t find my car Hopefully it is just lost in the collection of cars in the car park 🤞
  9. Good evening everyone Time for bed for me. I’m taking my car in for a service tomorrow - crossing fingers for no unexpected costs
  10. Hello young Albert That’s a spectacular photo
  11. Hmmmm, if that’s true (unlikely), then why did Issac wear chainmail socks?
  12. Sounds like a punishment to me… especially if it’s one of those clubs where patrons have spilt so many drinks the carpets are sticky
  13. So that’s a hard no from Page and a hard no from the moose…
  14. Dugh’s is 15 - that’s pretty big [insert comment from Spike - Clo stop perving out]
×
×
  • Create New...