Jump to content
Bot Attack Again ×

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,559
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. Well… it did kinda read that way and given her history it would have been impossible for her to resist making her comment
  2. Ummm… if your thoughts turn to air, does that mean it’s a brain fart?
  3. It’s quite small and just a bit of volcanic rock. It used to be covered in bird poo but they mined it all. The red crabs are everywhere. and if you want the island, you need to get in line - Google have put dibs in already
  4. Good evening everyone Toasty today and 41C tomorrow - not even the feral lions will like that
  5. Have a look here https://terratag.com.au/blog/how-to-make-plantable-seed-paper/ They say you can use basil, parsley and carrot seeds too
  6. It’s good to see you on the mend
  7. I have seen this used in birthday cards and bookmarks - it’s a brilliant idea, you don’t throw away the cards or stick them in a drawer for years. Dip them in water, plant them and wait for the pretties to arrive I have plans to give it a go in the near future using the very small seeds of the Swan River Daisy
  8. Ahhhhhh, that ice has sent a cool change my way Wednesday is forecast to be 39 instead of 40C
  9. Heatwave warning for the next 4 days 37,41,40,37 - gross
  10. Good evening everybody it’s getting late so time for bed
  11. Blooming heck… look after yourself Gary
  12. OMG it’s only 8:30pm and I’m ready for bed
  13. Drew has a microwave whether you trust him to cook is a whole other question
  14. You have my sympathies - I hate being sick but it’s good to hear you are on the mend
  15. Good evening everyone I’m heading off to bed
  16. Hey Page I have been working on a brew for after a walk in the forest - to sip after a session of shinrin-yoku or forest bathing. Starting with a gunpowder oolong and adding a touch of eucalyptus leaves and lemon Myrtle. Not sure I have the ratios right so there is an awful amount of blending, steeping and sipping. The idea is to prepare the brew before you go and sip it in the forest after the walk. Soooooooo much drinking…
×
×
  • Create New...