Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,559
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. Hello Spike That soup looks so good
  2. Oh yippee, I got my birthday present from the Australian Government today I guess I will just look at it for a while… eventually do the right thing…
  3. So long as you don’t mind splinters
  4. 3am is way past my bedtime
  5. Hello young Albert It is so late. I got distracted by the new Instagram app and only just realised how late it is
  6. Sounds like fun ‘Well maybe not the cleaning and organizing but it will be good to have the family there
  7. They seem to be loving my recycling bin
  8. I think I would prefer the Italian rather than the burger but if your brother is a horrible snotty mess it’s probably a good thing he cancelled
  9. Unfortunately it’s cold and wet - hopefully it will be better later in the week
  10. Hi Chris It’s raining here too
  11. I used Tonkatsu sauce because it was calling me from the fridge
  12. OMG now I’m not only suggestible, I am psychically suggestible This was my plan for tonight - I have all the ingredients here ready to go. No plans for the honey but it could work
  13. Don’t worry, I noticed both confessions…
  14. Hey Page Albert’s couscous looks tempting. What are you having? Is it bad that my grocery shopping is guided by you and Albert? So suggestible when it comes to food
×
×
  • Create New...