Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,559
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. 7C this morning but no fog. I guess that’s a plus 🤷‍♂️ Have you picked up some more clothing? I am keeping my winter bedding close by for a little while longer
  2. I hope there is plenty to share
  3. I was craving peas (not had some in a while) so I made roast chicken with roasted veggies for dinner - perfect for the chilly night tonight.
  4. Clo, I need the heat back. Fog this morning and it’s cold now 🥶
  5. Those would be mighty toxic toes
  6. Bedtime for me… ‘Enjoy your day folks
  7. Maybe not but it got a reaction out of you
  8. Splodge is his secret identity
  9. @clochette, stop perving out… Yes, I know you haven’t posted yet but we all know you want to
  10. That’s Splodgy - you know him, he is Spike’s friend, lives in Texas and is good at maths Just don’t mention spiders, Splodge has a phobia
  11. Sorry Clo, it’s going to be 27C here today then 22 or 23 for about a week. A couple of rainy days in the mix. You might need to consider layering your clothes or hiding in bed all day
  12. Black Splodge doesn’t count as a person? I heard a rumour he was good at maths
  13. Good night everyone Big yawns here, definitely time for bed
  14. Not nearly, it is bedtime ‘Enjoy your day
  15. I love this restaurant’s version - it’s so tasty. I also like lemongrass in tea - it gives it a nice lift. As summer is on its way, it might be time to blend my favourite herbal tea.
  16. I did takeout tonight - Beef Lemongrass with rice. The flavour of the sauce is just magical. And there are leftovers
×
×
  • Create New...