Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,559
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. Why is it so cold? It looked promising early this morning but then the clouds came in and ruined everything My pharmacist asked why I was wearing a Summery shirt and I told him it was just wishful thinking then we both sighed… I might just stay in bed until Tuesday… or I could wear warm clothes… staying in bed is so tempting
  2. And we believe you… but you are not the only one who likes to tease
  3. Sweet innocent you? Oh yes, definitely you
  4. Good night everyone How can it still be wet, cold and wild here? It’s almost the end of October… 20C days then a tease of 30C on Tuesday and crashing straight back down to 20C for bin day - the weather is just weird. I want speedo weather
  5. It is good to see that the nonsense continues
  6. Happy Birthday young Albert
  7. Gifted students and a gifted teacher - turns out it’s a dangerous combination
  8. You stole the jewels to fund a school trip? Well I guess that’s OK then
  9. Did she set it as a class project?
  10. I read one report saying they hope that the thieves are experts and know what to do with the jewels - I don’t know how real this was but they were concerned the thieves might try to disassemble them and melt down the gold
  11. One of the best things about the crisp mornings is enjoying a warm cup of tea.
  12. You are getting soft in your old age… I would have expected you to blame Clo herself
  13. Good night everyone And a special thanks to Clo for keeping the tornado
  14. I got the rain yesterday and the chilly weather for the rest of the week… Thanks…
  15. Good night everyone I think Chris must have taken the good weather with him for the holidays. I fear that I will go from chilly to toasty weather here, sort of missing Spring going straight into Summer.
  16. Hmmmm… still having fever dreams I see… bed rest and plenty of fluids for you Look after yourself
  17. Gary may do the happy dance when the Jays win but I will be doing it for the next couple of days as the forecast is for high 20s and sunshine. The weekend however is promising to be chilly and wet
×
×
  • Create New...