Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,559
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. Good luck Gary I would need to get someone in if it was my window
  2. Hmmmmmm… who has the good weather then?
  3. Just a little bit chatty ‘Hello Spike and congratulations
  4. A special thanks to Clo for letting me have some warm weather tomorrow - sunny and 27C It is a shame that she is hogging the sunshine for the next seven days - rain, cloudy, rain, cold, rain… you get the idea
  5. G’day everyone Feral lions are under control and bins are ready for collection
  6. Happy Birthday to your princess Mum
  7. Do they play baseball?
  8. Breakfast of champions
  9. I bet you are doing a little happy dance
  10. Wait a minute - if Page uses muesli as a crumble topping for the pie, I could eat the pie and ice cream for breakfast
  11. Oh yes please. An awesome idea Clo. Albert’s homemade ice cream and Page’s freshly baked pie - yum
  12. Hello young Albert Is that a “one pan wonder”? With less to wash up?
  13. Hopefully you got some sleep 🤞
  14. But I did enjoy the slice of dark fruit cake that went with it
  15. Cloudy, wet, depressing - the weather is awful Low cloud making it feel claustrophobic. I went outside and quickly came back inside. Definitely not the day to enjoy a cup of tea outside.
  16. Enjoy your day everyone
  17. Yep, I’ve had mornings like that
  18. Sounds like we are having the same weather
×
×
  • Create New...