Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,560
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. Poor Gary, he pees on a cat once and we never let him forget it
  2. Good night everyone
  3. I save squeals for when they crawl on the steering wheel
  4. All good. Tired after a long day and a bluefish spider. It makes driving a little bit stressful not knowing where they will move to
  5. Almost bed time. Just got to read all the posts
  6. It’s important your mum has confidence in her doctor. Can you get a referral to someone else?
  7. Is that like Gary's pfffts?
  8. Not “oh shyte “ but something close to that
  9. Everything in Australia is out to kill you Driving home a huge huntsman spider came crawling onto my windscreen. It was on the inside
  10. Time for work... thanks everyone for a great read... you are a fun bunch Should have stayed in bed - not got to the office yet, dealing with emergencies I get to wear my fluoro yellow vest
  11. Time for work... thanks everyone for a great read... you are a fun bunch
  12. Sorry I’m not quite ready to give up the good weather. Still using it here
  13. It would be stale be now surely?
  14. Lately it has been the smaller cars that have been dick mobiles. Seriously can’t park a tiny car in the same space that others have parked SUVs and trucks? Did you look at the lines? Did you check to see if you parked correctly? The lack of respect is annoying apologies for the rant
  15. Using ectopic pregnancy as a model, it would be possible to have the placenta attach to the mesentry around the intestines and men could carry a baby that way. A nice theory anyway. Delivered by c- section of course.
  16. So @Thorn Wilde and @Headstall both got it wrong and babies come from Kings Cakes? No vagina required?
  17. I have used more ummm colourful language at times
  18. I’m imagining you with a clipboard, taking details and making notes for the next scientific paper from Professor Val
  19. Hi Thorn, you can call me B It's certainly better than what @Valkyrie calls me if I steal her cheesecake
  20. Hello young Albert
  21. Some bad drivers?
  22. But... the rest of the quote is men are from Mars, that means no one is a local except for @spikey582 and the other lizard people Spikey and the Lizard People is a sixties psychedelic band
  23. It’s been so long for him Thorn and I have a lot of work to do
×
×
  • Create New...