Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,565
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. That was your true feelings on the matter. Then stop lying.
  2. And now you’re telling the Drewth again.
  3. He does. This is probably the most truthful thing you’ve posted in a while.
  4. Good that you can admit it.
  5. I dismiss your dismissal.
  6. Don’t make me pull up PM evidence again.
  7. Nope, I really like Krist's acting... and you used to admit that you did as well...
  8. Things Spikey Would Never Say for $10000.
  9. Heya… well it’s only. 82F here in north Texas, which for June is pretty mild here.
  10. You're so ridiculous. And petty. So, so petty.
  11. My entire herd? Bitch, your herd is already ridiculously big. I can't even you've forgotten more of your own claims than you remember. I'd be doing you a favor, taking Noeul.
  12. So are you the new Bat side kick, or what? French Cat Woman?
  13. Is it just you and Looping in a cave?
×
×
  • Create New...