Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,560
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. You used a whining teen Gif.
  2. - Drew Espinosa 6/2/2025
  3. Whoa, Gary, settle down a little. Leave your poor goats alone.
  4. Those Chinese fangirls definitely had a hand in their on-screen partnership ending. They were both removed from series they were lined up for.
  5. Dude, you need to move on.
  6. No, he's a Thai actor that I claimed before Drew even realized who he was. He had a quote pining after him, until Drew changed it to a something more annoying.
  7. I'm the first to comment, I feel so special. Since you called it complete, I'm just going to have to assume Austin and Ben will be having a water fight in the yard by chapter 4.
  8. spike382

    Chapter 1

    Very cute Pagey. It feels like the start of something interesting.
  9. No those are your summer plans… and you’re already cruising. So There!
  10. According to your younger cousins you’re practically elderly.
  11. You never know, he might enjoy them.
  12. Babe, you don’t live there.
  13. Probably higher elevation than you’re used to also. Take it easy on all those “outdoorsy” things.
  14. That's a little scarier.
  15. I’m such a nerd, I was thinking that looked like a “Diablo” angel before I noticed the logo. 🤓
×
×
  • Create New...