Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,561
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. I’m such a nerd, I was thinking that looked like a “Diablo” angel before I noticed the logo. 🤓
  2. Does it come with your very own elf?
  3. You think you're stronger than Leng? He couldn't deal with those psychos, and he's a professional. I don't think you could take it either.
  4. I'll call in the Chinese fangirls and make you eat your words.
  5. B-man, I think it's about Wednesday where you live, don't you have some feral lions to dodge?
  6. If you think I want homophobic actors in my herd, you should probably give me Ohm Pawat...
  7. It's too quiet in here, plus what he said provoked me. I just was too busy at work to say anything all day.
  8. Well that's... that sure is an activity.
  9. Another clone situation? Nobody tell Clo.
  10. My phone's autocorrect strikes again.
  11. Thanks for filling in Pages.
  12. That’s rich coming from a whiner like you,
  13. Wow you really are committed to the delusion, sis.
  14. So you’ll be sleeping for a while then? 👀
×
×
  • Create New...