Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,558
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. I'll remember that for every time you post a gif in the future.
  2. I don't know, I don't take ownership or responsibility over every GIF available for use on GIFy.
  3. Prince Adam is celebrating Pride, obviously.
  4. Are you sure he wasn't referring to you? 👀
  5. How 'bout you be nice to your big bro for once.
  6. I do but it's the end of a very long very frustrating week at work, and it was only 4 days. So...
  7. Yeah, way too old for all that nonsense. Plus, I never was much of a dancer...
  8. So what did you mean then?
  9. Lung, I’m way too boring for all that.
  10. In what way am I cruising?
  11. Where the hell have you been hiding, mister?
×
×
  • Create New...