Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,565
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. @dughlas Lung, have you ever done acrobatics?
  2. See? Here you go again and then try to defame my good name. 👀
  3. No, I think that’s what you mean. I made an innocent statement and you applied “deviant” behavior to that. See? You thought way further into this than anybody else.
  4. Settle down Doc Holliday.
  5. Posting comebacks on here? Probably.
  6. That doesn't really classify as slut shaming, I never said he was an "easy" bottom. About as much as I think about anybody on this board.
  7. Why are you in denial about your preferred sexual position?
  8. You are the spokesbitch after all.
  9. 'Bout time you admitted it.
  10. Oh, I gotta warm up a little, it’s been awhile… … …… … CLO STOP PERVING OUT!!!
  11. You sound like the Enclave from the Fallout games.
  12. This gives me nothing to tease @dughlas with. Now what am I supposed to do?
  13. He’s still a pretty new addition.
  14. You must join our insanity.
  15. So you're still not one of us?
  16. That's enough out of you, little sister.
×
×
  • Create New...