Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,561
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. You were misquoting me.
  2. Neither are you, crazy bitch. How dare you besmirch Krist's beautiful face.
  3. I just did, you need to go wash your mouth out with soap.
  4. Your face is in denial.
  5. You call us "terrorists", we call ourselves heroes.
  6. @Headstall was Ryan working “overtime”?
  7. You're being optimistic, Bertie.
  8. I can’t help it if random strangers want to pinch my poor (beautiful) butt. 🥲
  9. Why do you gotta make it pervy again?
  10. I’m some of the others!
  11. No crack burgers? 👀
  12. I'm not the biggest tea drinker, usually only in the colder months. I actually prefer spearmint tea, it really soothes a sore throat, etc. I sometimes drink camomile, and occasionally lemon, but not mixed with any thing that I can recall, outside of honey.
  13. I'm innocent as fuck!
  14. That's... fair actually.
  15. Hi B-man, hope you are doing well and the weather is treating you nicely.
  16. I didn't even do anything!
  17. God this makes me want to go back to like 2022 when you talked about this and get the screenshots. But I feel like you might have scrubbed the posts from existence somehow.
×
×
  • Create New...