Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,561
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Umm are you looking in a mirror right now, babe? 👀
  2. Little bro, why do you always gotta be such a bully to me.
  3. That's an unlawful decree, I"m going to go ahead and ignore it in my pursuit of justice.
  4. I'm the victim, not the media. I did not consent. And I said "Penguins" a bunch of times.
  5. Nicky... stop perving out!!! That's what we call the "TRU-UU-THH" Nope, now I'm suing for wrongful arrest and kidnapping.
  6. I didn’t even do anything!!! … No joke, I hope I didn’t scare him off somehow. Maybe he’s been having really bad migraines.
  7. There’s evidence, you just dismiss it as fabricated.
  8. Yeah and a podcast investigator could crack either of their secret identities in about 8 seconds. Rocket powered cars, futuristic gadgets, power armor that shoots lasers. These things cost MONEY. Who else (aside from a government) is going to fund this crap? The eccentric billionaire orphan is the only other option.
  9. Isn't that the point of a secret identity?
  10. I’m just a regular dude, nothing exciting.
  11. Why, whatever do you mean, sir?
  12. I’m not a politician, sis.
  13. Well when any politician uses the words “common sense” it usually means the most insanely idiotic bullshit you’ve ever heard. I said what I said.
  14. Hmmm and who decides that?
  15. I’m not into tying people up… I'm not @clochette
  16. Why would I be Wonder Woman?
  17. I’m pretty sure we’re both variants of the Joker… … … but I’m totally Batman.
  18. Sorry sweetie, sometimes I’m a little tired at night and can’t always keep up with your… Ministry approved quotes.
  19. I'm so surprised, I totally did not see that you were going to do that...
×
×
  • Create New...