Jump to content

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,599
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Once I got further into it you provided further recommendations. So I wasn't supposed to watch those then?
  2. So, when someone says "you should totally watch this" I should then not "totally watch" said series?
  3. I say your invitation when I started to watch further, is indeed encouragement to jump into the genre.
  4. You invited me to watch a series, which I enjoyed and decided to watch further. What's your point?
  5. Yes the that second message was a more direct invitation. But of course you won't acknowledge that.
  6. An invitation isn't a command, babe.
  7. @Drew Espinosa Then of course after I started watching a couple other series I found in the comments of Never Let Me Go there was this other PM...
  8. Drewth. Oh, my apologies, I took the links and explanation as a obvious invitation to watch what you were watching.
  9. Well, since I've never flirted with Drew, my question still stands. I don't argue with people to flirt with them.
  10. Shoot her officers, she's the real culprit.
  11. Those are Happy Gilmore's happy thoughts, but felt appropriate.
  12. Umm... what the hell are you on about, sis?
  13. My trip to jail was like my trip to Mordor: all in Nicky's head.
  14. Nicky, I cannot argue with both you and N'Drew at once. Especially when you're going into business with the likes of him. Your emitting so much Drewth today, I can barely keep up with your goal post shifting. If you want me to give you an official honorific I will.
  15. Call us when you get back from Egypt. You invited both Pagey and me, I'm the one that took up your offer.
  16. Sorry babe, I know you're turning 30 very soon, but you're still 13 years younger than me.
  17. You can't even accept that you're my junior so... nope.
  18. At least you're being truthful for the first time in years. Get yourself a cookie, Nong.
×
×
  • Create New...