Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,564
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. I never said that.
  2. Dugh… …… ………
  3. I’m your cheeky Nong, there’s a difference.
  4. So I guess you’re not moving to Canada anytime soon.
  5. Babe, you’re so predictable sometimes.
  6. Your face is wrong.
  7. And how many guys have I claimed in all of 2025...
  8. How many actors did you claim last week, and how many did I claim?
  9. Manipulating my quotes, who does that? 👀
  10. Don’t cut me off, Bertie, don’t steal my joy.
  11. We have a couple of really good ones close by, so I’m lucky.
  12. I’m ordering from my favorite Thai place, highly recommended.
  13. There’s this Thai soup you totally need to try…
  14. It’s okay, babe, let it all out.
×
×
  • Create New...