Jump to content

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,573
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Manipulating my quotes, who does that? 👀
  2. Don’t cut me off, Bertie, don’t steal my joy.
  3. We have a couple of really good ones close by, so I’m lucky.
  4. I’m ordering from my favorite Thai place, highly recommended.
  5. There’s this Thai soup you totally need to try…
  6. It’s okay, babe, let it all out.
  7. “I don’t live in a frozen hellscape”
  8. How balmy is the weather, stud muffin?
  9. I’m not sure how that could be, but I would argue that Frodo was still the hero of the story going by the books (despite his failures at the end). The movies basically destroyed Frodo’s character. However I’m not taking any rings to volcanos so I didn’t fail.
  10. I’m not some simp for Drew like Sam was.
  11. I had to do a double check, I thought you were Drew for a second.
  12. Didn’t you overcome your fear of spiders…
  13. I said what I said.
  14. Hey I only said "everybody" don't get too excited.
  15. The answer is "yes."
  16. Yes you are 'everybody', Lung.
  17. Happy Sunday everybody.
  18. Pagey's got plane tickets to France for him and his boys to come help.
  19. Except for this weekend and his “special trip”
  20. Isn’t that the whole point of kidnapping? If he’s willing it isn’t kidnapping.
  21. Nicky is the one being kidnapped now.
×
×
  • Create New...