Jump to content

Carybr

Members
  • Posts

    258
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Carybr

  1. Really fun chapter - who knew that one could get up to so much at the Garden Centre?
  2. The scene of PJ purchasing a platter with a helmet and truncheon for Pericles is just the best!
  3. Thank you so much for this great story Lee. You are a gifted writer.
  4. Really appreciate the extra work to make the story realistic. Thanks!
  5. Carybr

    Epilogue

    Lovely ending!
  6. Carybr

    History Lesson

    Great story. I am sure I have read it before but can’t recall where. Thanks
  7. Another delightful chapter. Loved the slice of life with PJ and Joss at home. It makes them real people instead of cartoon characters.
  8. This was a wonderful story and I look forward to reading more of your writing!
  9. Another suspenseful chapter. Keep it up!
  10. Carybr

    Chapter 3

    Jody needs a couple more fillings.
  11. Carybr

    Out and about

    Oh my God! Why didn't Charlie call Louis when Aunt Daphne was murdered???
  12. Carybr

    Chapter 2

    Oh Willem, beware of being another Cassandra, whose truths were never believed! This is great, and I shall relish the story as it unfolds. Kudos to the author!
  13. Carybr

    A Runner's Knot

    Red hot.
  14. Carybr

    Chapter 30

    Thank you, wonderful story.
  15. Carybr

    Prologue

    I like SF but not much of a fantasy fan. (And I know a lot of people can't tell the difference.) The sort of fantasy I do get into usually isn't the traditional dark lords, castles, dragons, etc. kind. But, I will give it the read through because I have found a good author can overcome all my dislikes. I sure hope those people (above) who have opted-out of reading will give your work (or at least this one) a second chance.
  16. Carybr

    The New Bag Boy

    When I was a teen, I worked in a store and was around a lot of fruits. LOL
  17. I was just thinking that the next time Thomas/Frank comes around, he should be steered in Uncle Graham's direction!
  18. Michael wins a college scholarship and Stephen goes with him. Michael swims like a fish and wins lots of trophies, eventually getting into the olympics. A Famous gold medalist, retired, takes him on as his protege. Etc.
  19. Carybr

    Chapter 27

    I can’t imagine what will happen next.
  20. Wonderful story, I will be sorry to see it end.
  21. Carybr

    Passionfruit

    Needs a second act.
  22. Carybr

    Chapter 24

    It’s been so strange reading this story since I grew up in Spokane.
  23. Carybr

    Chapter 22

    Finally we get the true story of what happened that night.
  24. Beautiful story. Perfect ending. Thanks.
×
×
  • Create New...