Jump to content

Mikiesboy

Signature Author
  • Posts

    29,522
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mikiesboy

  1. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 21

    Thank you, Gary. I appreciate you following me and reading my work. I always write my story and some may not like how it ends tomorrow, but i have to write it my way. I'll see you tomorrow, my friend. Thanks again.
  2. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 21

    Thank you very much, t.n. I agree with most of what you say. There's a lot that isn't right for Andy and Matt right now. However, as you said, they are brave and able to communicate. So, I'll see you tomorrow, t.n. Thank you for your comments, they are much appreciated.
  3. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 21

    Thank you for your always wonderful comments. I appreciate them very much. You're so right about Matt's dream man and place. We know who and where it is, as does he. But Matt can't grab it when that dream comes true, like many who have the chance to live out a fantasy—for good reasons as well. The heart is willing, but the mind runs screaming in the other direction. One way to find out how it ends is to read it tomorrow. I know you and many others are invested in this story, and you and they have my gratitude for that. I mean that sincerely. For that reason, I decided to post the final chapter tomorrow. It didn't seem fair to hold on to it longer than that. ❣️
  4. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 21

    That sounds hard. You're so wonderful for stepping up to help your friends and neighbours. Life is tough for most of us these days, one way or another. I read the paper sometimes and wonder what's going on. Thanks, Flip-Flop, for your insightful thoughts.
  5. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 21

    You're right; there's no magic, but there is life. I'm 41 right now. I've lived with what people did to me since I was 15. But I never gave up. I never quit believing I could survive and have a better life. I hope, for Matt's sake, you are wrong about his future. I hope he has someone like my Husband who sees Matt's worth and is willing to take the hard road with him. The picture is wonderful...I'm thinking book cover! I appreciate your comments, and I hope you will choose to read the final chapter.
  6. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 21

    There are several ways this could go. We'll see what happens tomorrow. It's a longer chapter, and I hope you enjoy it.
  7. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 21

    You've made lots of good points. Andy has stepped back and now Matthew has to decide what the next step is, if any. Thanks for you comments.
  8. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 21

    Thank you, Parker. Andy is a decent guy, as you've said. He knows he can't fix Matt, but maybe his support as a friend can help. Let's see what the final chapter brings.
  9. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 21

    Hopefully, they will be. Enjoy your holiday.
  10. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 21

    Matt really wanted to stay as close to Andy as he can stand - yes this is true. Matt dreams of the Island and the shadowy figure, thinks about them almost daily, that says a lot too. But dreams are not reality and that's what Matt cannot face yet. Andrew leaves Matt behind with more questions than answers. Thank you, mayday for your always insightful and beautifully written comments. xo ❣️
  11. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 21

    They are friends. Andy wants a chance at more. We'll see what comes of this friendship, if anything. 🤞
  12. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 21

    Hopefully their friendship will develop. To the second part, I don't know, I never read Andy's book. 🤷‍♂️
  13. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 21

    i can promise you, that kissing and being with someone who you care about is not remotely the same as kissing/touching someone you have to. Andy did the right thing, even though it's not what he wants. He knows there's no other way forward right now.
  14. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 21

    The both of them need time for different reasons. Only time gets you through trauma, time, good support and therapy. You're welcome re Chapter 22. The chapter is ready, so I'll post it in the morning. ♥️
  15. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 21

    That's all true. Andy needs to step back a bit. Thanks, Al.
  16. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 21

    You're right. Thanks for your comments.
  17. Matthew looked at the date squares, tempted to try one. Man, they look fantastic. They'll be even better with some of that vanilla ice cream. "Don’t you dare, Mattie, you’ll spoil your dinner!" Gwen turned from the stove to look at her son. She smiled broadly. "Okay, everything is ready. Once Andrew arrives, we can talk for a little while and then start the veggies and potatoes. I think everything is under control." "Yeah, Mom, I think you’re right." Gwen stepped toward her s
  18. I'm glad the Creep is off work today. Slimeball. Have a good one!!
  19. Here's hoping for a better Tuesday for @CassieQ and @kbois. Happy Tuesday! Also, it is International Lefthanders Day, and I've been told that more geniuses are left-handed, which explains a lot about me, as I am neither! So, enjoy, lefties!! It's your day!
  20. I get that, but you didn't find it funny. I'm guessing you still don't. And it doesn't sound funny to me either. I showed Michael, my ex-cop husband, and He wasn't laughing. It may be nothing, so if you're still uncomfortable, speak to your manager or HR.
  21. I don't think you are. That's beyond weird. Depending on your reporting structure, perhaps discuss this with your manager or HR. You are uncomfortable, and his behavior is odd. At least speak to someone about what's happened.
  22. Happy Monday to you, chris...and everyone else. I hope the beginning of the work week is easy for everyone.
  23. Oh boy, sorry to hear, Kitt. I will remind people i know! Hope the sick horse was okay.
×
×
  • Create New...