-
Posts
29,521 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Mikiesboy
-
The Drop in Centre
Mikiesboy replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Happy Labour Day! I find joy in some labours, not so much in others; maybe I'll stay middle-aged forever rather than young then. Have a good day. -
The Drop in Centre
Mikiesboy replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Happy Sunday from me and our cousins.... -
The Drop in Centre
Mikiesboy replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
The chili is on the stove, and the stuffed peppers are in the freezer. Metro had a huge bag of peppers for $5.99. Our bag had 7 red and orange bell peppers, and I already had a couple. So, I stuffed them with onion, carrot, mushrooms, ground pork, turkey, and barley rather than rice. We'll have some chili for dinner tonight. -
The Drop in Centre
Mikiesboy replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Happy Saturday. I'm just saying keto dumplings are amazing; who needs dough? Today, I'm all about stuffed peppers and a pot of chili. I happen to have sweet potato cornbread in the freezer. -
Talk to your psychiatrist before using CBD, as it can affect your liver, as do some antidepressants. Combining them can increase the drug's (SSRI) side effects and raise the risk of liver damage. My meds are quite balanced (knock on wood; they remain that way a bit longer), so I haven't considered adding CBD. My shrink is still on the fence about prescribing it.
-
The Drop in Centre
Mikiesboy replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Happy Friday. -
The Drop in Centre
Mikiesboy replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
i like this one. Happy Thursday. -
I'm not laughing. You improve as writer by writing but you must also read as much as you can. Reading helps make an author better. Can anyone write? Sure. However, only you can know if writing is your passion. Writing is a lonely pursuit as are many of the arts. Writing well takes time and effort. My last story took a couple of years to write before I posted it here. If this sounds like something you want to try. Then write, my friend. Keep a notebook/file and write down your ideas. Most writers have lists of ideas, beginnings of new stories...write down everything and hang on to it.
- 30 replies
-
- 12
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
Mikiesboy replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Phew.. none of those things are cheap here either. I hope you feel better now that you have everything new. Have a nice day all. -
The Drop in Centre
Mikiesboy replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I don't refer to humans with acronyms because it's rude. As far as I am aware, there are no human wasps, only insects. -
The Drop in Centre
Mikiesboy replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Happy Tuesday. Watch out for wasps, grown up and leaving their nests searching for sweet foods. It seems they are hungry. I noticed many of them when we went for a walk yesterday. We bring you the words of Dr. Suess. I don't care if he's been cancelled or banned or whatever. Have a good one! -
The Drop in Centre
Mikiesboy replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Do you need a doggy intervention? I can call Cesar 911. -
The Drop in Centre
Mikiesboy replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Happy Monday! Personally, if I threw them back i'd want a donut but that's just me. It is also National Dog Day for all you doggo lovers out there... -
The Drop in Centre
Mikiesboy replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Michael watches gridiron. He's a Bears fan. "Of course it comes from UK Universities.. pretentious *****," said Michael. Lol -
The Drop in Centre
Mikiesboy replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
We watched a couple of docs about the archeologists there. There's a lot of respect when they find people and animals as there should be. The buildings and walls are beautifully painted. -
The Drop in Centre
Mikiesboy replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
My Husband is English.. football is not your gridiron football. -
The Drop in Centre
Mikiesboy replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
It's Saturday. Okay, when I woke up, I thought it was Sunday, but then I remembered Michael's football game was on, and so it was actually Saturday. It is also Vesuvius Day...It was not a happy day, but a day worth remembering. About 20,000 people died when Vesuvius destroyed Pompeii. We watched a couple of documentaries about archeology there. It looks like Pompeii was a very beautiful place. -
The Drop in Centre
Mikiesboy replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Have fun, chris!! -
The Drop in Centre
Mikiesboy replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Airbnb? I'm surprised your company allows that. Only your principal residence can be listed as a short-term rental here. You can't own a second property and list it as Airbnb. -
The Drop in Centre
Mikiesboy replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Worst two words in the English language. -
The Drop in Centre
Mikiesboy replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
The immortal words of @Wayne Gray. Happy Friday, and congrats on making it to this day! So here's some good advice for all your future days... -
Congrats to both winners! Well deserved!
- 13 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
Mikiesboy replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Happy Thursday and Happy World Folklore Day! There is absolutely nothing happening for me today. I'm going to make a quick chicken curry for dinner tonight, go for a limp with Dan, and, with any luck, write a bit today! Have a brilliant day! -
I absolutely loved this story. It is a story of friendship and love between two people from very different worlds who have more in common than they know. The story is fast-paced and very funny. Read it and enjoy.
-
- 6
-
-
The Drop in Centre
Mikiesboy replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Cassie's story was great. I really enjoyed.
