Happy Thursday! That means laundry day... well honestly that day changes week to week, but for now, today is laundry day.
Also, Best wishes to @chris191070 who we hope is at home now getting better and also to @rickproehl who we are glad to have back. Get well soon to both of you!
Yes, Wednesday and Saturday. It was going to be Tuesday and Friday, but I'm usually busy on Friday, so Wednesday and Saturday. The time will be whenever I haul myself out of bed. Usually, it will be up by 9 a.m. ET.
We are glad to have you here. @kbois is a great editor, writer and friend. I can't believe she'd save up snarky things to say to you. She never says anything like that to me (she throws things at me instead!) LOL I hope you enjoy the story and the company. Thanks again.
Oh, i love all the colours...a rainbow of skyscrapers. These are each wonderful, but if i have to chose one, it would be blue. A wonderful selection. Thank you.
Trust me—males are exploited a lot. I was one of them. I wrote a semi-autobiographical story called Levko on GA. But this is Matt's story, and I hope you will stick with it. There's always hope. Please join us on Saturday when I post Chapter 2. Thank you for your great comments.
Thank you, Cane23. Yeah, Matt is a young man. Our kidnapper's intentions are to sell Matt on. I'll post Wednesday and Saturdays as the story is on the longer side i hope that will reduce the suspense somewhat. I hope you will stay with us. I enjoy your comments and thoughts. Thanks again.
Thanks akascrubber ... Matthew's story is a long journey. I hope you choose to stay with us to the end. I appreciate your insight and great comments. Hope you'll read the next chapter on Saturday.
Thank you, drown. I hope you enjoy this story even though it's not a John Wick kind of thing. There's a whole cast of characters to come. Hope to see you Saturday.
Things are good. Honestly, thank you for the visit. You have been missed. We've been worried but are so glad you're here now. A walk around the block is brilliant.
So glad you're here.
While chris is in surgery for repairs ... the rest of us can celebrate International Falafel Day! i adore falafel so the only way this could be better would be to add a donut! Have a super Wednesday all!