Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

quttzik

Members
  • Posts

    409
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by quttzik

  1. quttzik

    The Kiss

    Well I’m taking Hanks opinion on this and waiting to see if they actually follow thru. It will be great if they do but it doesn’t seem to fit Ms Roy. Ash may be in trouble now I’m glad tho to see him try and fix things with Marcus.
  2. quttzik

    Exposed

    WOW WOW! Both our singers got some balls in this chapter. I am very happy with what I read in this chapter. I am glad Samson’s team stood with him and they are finally putting his social media accounts to work for him. I understand how he feels about wanting to call Roy out personally but I think it’s a good thing they mentioned just the company as a whole instead that way it’s not really defamation of character. And Tyler my man WTG. Flo needed cut down a peg or 10 glad to see you sent her packing there are other managers out there that can help you even more and consider your thoughts and feelings as you go. So many hits and #1’s out there I’m sure there is a manager for you.
  3. quttzik

    One Last Dance

    Hmm. Cliff already screwed Ash with his next budget if it’s not in his contract about coming out then screw it and just do it. I’m not sure if that’s something that would be in there or not. But perhaps that would be enough for Cliff to drop him. Instead of ash having to break the contract.
  4. quttzik

    A Bold Move

    Good glad Samson stood his ground now he just needs to put social media to work for him. If not boycotting the radio stations perhaps go after the event. He really should have said something to Ash when they were on the phone but that probably wouldn’t have done much good because of Cliff. Ash is on the right track too.... Get the heck out from under Cliffs label he’s a real piece of work. He and Miss Roy should be a thing. Gonna try to wait patiently for the next chapter
  5. Wow did I really beat Wesley for the first comment... kinda exciting since this is the first time on any story I’ve been first poster.
  6. Cliff Sanders an egotistical bass. Ash was right tho if he would have left things alone with the release date chances are he would have had 1s on the charts. I am not big on how the business things work in the entertainment industry I know they have contracts and such what I do know all comes from the stories I read. But ash I think needs a new label let’s hope his contract is almost up and he goes somewhere else. hmm Samson so he hits number 2 on the charts I’m happy his hard work paid off for him but I’m still disappointed in him and his thing with Tyler jealousy does things to people they wouldn’t normally do. I know a lot f it is probably due to his family and him wanting to prove himself to them but still.
  7. quttzik

    Afterparty

    Hmm again Samson is on my nerves... I was thinking what travelbug stated everyone has to start somewhere.. And Tyler I’m sure didn’t ask to do the Award show or have much to say about his album release date... So here is Samson telling Ash that he figured it was an order from higher up and yes he wasn’t thrilled with the idea he’s still friendly with Ash and all snubbish with Tyler. I’m sure it’s the same with Tyler that is after all what the label and his b of a manger are for setting all those dates and appearances. Again a lot happening in this chapter Stacey being upset, The members of 2good showing up and posing a reunion album. certainly looking forward to more Q
  8. Wow my expectations for this chapter was just so far exceeded. I love this story and the guys but this chapter all I can say is wow. I have read pretty much everything you have posted here and I have enjoyed them all I’m looking forward to more Barnstable an more of the Preachers kid. I need to go back and check out Johnny breeze my memory is not so great any more but that can be a good thing when I reread a story and it’s like new to me lol. And certainly looking forward to more Grey and Rafe. With hopefully some news of Lucas in there too with how things are going for him. Thanks for the great stories Geoff Q
  9. Hmm. Not sure what I am thinking about Samson right now. In one way yes it was shameful what he did but that spot had also been shamefully pulled from him. But I think when Samson finally meets Tyler things will be better. Tyler needs to be finding a new manager I mean Florence is a cold hearted person. It wasn’t right what she did at all nice to see his mother stand up for him there. Looking forward to more.
  10. Yay can’t wait. Oh there’s the impatience again guess I just have to wait I’m not the author lol.
  11. Oh what a cliffy. Right in the middle of the award show.... Need more story soon sooner then soon lol sorry my impatience showing there. I wil go be a wallflower and wait or we’ll try to patiently. love the story.
  12. quttzik

    Handling It

    Ok I’m ready for the next chapter already lol. Hmm a bit greedy I am. So much happening in this chapter so fast. Well we know it has to happen fast. Not sure what I am more excited to read about in the next chapter. Grey and his mom or Grey and Sanchez. Gonna be an exciting chapter. Thanks Geoff
  13. quttzik

    Rafael Milner

    Lots going on in this chapter. The talk with Rafe went well and they will meet in a few days. Grey and Lucas both on the same wave link as to how the view each other. That was one of the things I thought about if they would end up together was the distance between them and their careers. How ever that could really be up in the air for Grey now that the paparazzi has published the photo of him and Lucas. It’s hard to say what will happen now we all know Geoff that his stories are always full of twists turns and torpedos LOL and at this point anything could still happen.
  14. quttzik

    Breakthrough

    Thats true I mentioned that it was possible Rafe may have found his partner in that time frame. It could also be that his relationships didn't work out not necessarily he was pining away for him. But Grey has mentioned he wanted to revisit what he didn't do then and has mentioned wanting to kiss Rafe so thats the part that makes me wonder how its all going to go down. I am thinking tho that with the ways things have gone with Grey and Lucas that it could be (could be mind you) A set back for Lucas, or perhaps just helped Lucas be more open to see that he could love again and not forget Erik. The more I think about it the more I would love Grey and Lucas to end up together they have certainly bonded over this Epic Life getaway and being partners for its duration. I am enjoying the story for sure, its keeping me checking often for updates.
  15. quttzik

    Breakthrough

    First off Loving the story. I know I said in the beginning that I didn't think I would be able to go thru with something like this program, however now I am thinking something like this would help me get thru old issues. I am so torn now tho that Grey has found Rafe, I think when I first discovered what happened with those 2 I was hoping for them to get together. But again its been 16 years so perhaps Rafe has someone now and they will just be friends again. And then there is the bond that has formed between Grey and Lucas, It seems that feelings between these 2 could escalate and they could/are falling for each other. Perhaps for Grey tho that is just because he finally freed himself and is discovering this new existence with Lucas. But for Lucas it seems that he has found the one that can reside along side Erik in his heart. So now I am not sure what I want the conclusion of this story to be. Grey and Lucas, Grey and Rafe. I would say a Thruple but those never seem to work well for most people. Anyway anxiously awaiting more more more.
  16. WOW Just WOW Maybe I will stop following you now for this mean prank. I was so excited....... Just kidding of course I love your stories but this was just mean LOL
  17. quttzik

    Prologue

    Hmm Im hooked. And yes I agree with Wesley I would be finding a new manager. I would have been looking for another as soon as she tried to force the wedding. Even though it helped their careers its nobody else's business whom I am dating or whom I marry. I couldn't do the Epic Life thing the beginning rules just reading them pissed me off LOL. I don't do well with being told what to do. Well maybe if I was in the position of the character but I still don't think I would be able to. Anyway looking forward to more of this story.
  18. quttzik

    Chapter 1

    Wow I Love Charlie and gang. Imagine my surprise when I logged in to GA and saw a new adventure. I have all but totally forgotten or rather lost track of time with all that is going on with covid and such that it was the holiday weekend. Looking forward to the continuation of this story I hope the others are alive and Charlie, Kip, Adrian, Rick Max and Casper and Ragal are able to help. Thanks for another holiday edition of Charlie and Gang.
  19. Great chapter. Yes green is not a good color on Eddie but I admit it has to be hard on both of them being separated. And Geoff I am all for another chronicle in the Barnstable a story line.
  20. quttzik

    Part 5

    I am not sure how you do it Geron, But please don’t stop. I absolutely love these guys and the adventures the find themselves apart of. i can’t remember the first Boone adventure I read was, but when I stated and realized it was a story of this genre I almost didn’t finish reading. How ever I did finish and then proceeded to go back and read all the rest I haven’t missed a new one since. I always get excited near the bigger holidays when I know there is a chance of another adventure with the guys. (Just remembered the first adventure was the Halloween when we first met Billy and Will). it’s nice to catch up with uncle Bob again and those from twombly even if it’s just through the magic window at this point. Maybe in another adventure we will catch up with them again. Let’s talk about Auggie how cute is he to be born from the belief of some young adults. Because of what they saw and believed he became. That’s the reason for this season it’s a major part of all Christmas lore. That if we believe, it can for sure happen. Soon as Auggie first started taking shape the first thing I Thought was about Kippy wanting to take him home lol. I wasn’t wrong I guess. anyway enough rambling looking forward to the next part. I can’t ever say it enough thanks for sharing your creativity ability with us your readers.
  21. quttzik

    Part 1

    Yay. This totally made my day and gives me something to look forward to durning the holiday season. As I have said before I love reading about these fellows. Thanks Geron for the great stories
  22. quttzik

    Chapter 1

    I'm So Excited and Just can't hide it..... Sorry lol. But it is true I always look forward to more Charlie Boone. For me even the longest Charlie Boone story is too short. I just love these guys. I now have something to look forward to for the next few days Thanks Geron
  23. Oh my what if it was Nathan?
  24. Well lets see. Could be Daniel came home earlier then expected.... Since he was just at a friends house and he would have a key to get into the house. With the music playing and the video he wouldn't have heard a thing I am sure. Could also be the missing Boy that certainly wouldn't be a person Robbie would want to be seeing at this point. With the bad luck that Robbie has I am going to place my money on it being Alex. Okay don't leave us in this Cliffy to long Dodger.............
  25. quttzik

    Blind Audition

    Awesome Chapter, I love the Voice. I don't get to watch it often but usually catch up on it when I can. I get so Excited when I see a chapter post, then I think crap its a short one 1000 words and get sad.... But always at the end Happy again. Keep it up Carlos Loving it :)
×
×
  • Create New...