Jump to content

Page Scrawler

Author
  • Posts

    12,096
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Page Scrawler

  1. Oh God, I hope you don't traumatize your poor brother with anything NSFW.
  2. I read and watched that story, too. It was deeply moving.
  3. "But Ma, they make a good sannwich!".
  4. You're welcome. We're having Italian sausage burgers with peppers and onions for dinner. https://www.tastingtable.com/686061/sausage-burger-peppers-onions-grill-recipe/
  5. Nope, they're both on Disney Plus.
  6. Hey, Terry! My weekend is good so far. Max is watching a show on Disney Plus called On Pointe. It's a documentary series about a school for dancers. I've watched it myself, a few times, and I found it very enjoyable. We've also watched Better Nate Than Ever.
  7. I can tell that Chiquita is a beloved member of your family, and she is every bit a queen who deserves to be treated as such.
  8. I hope you can find some way to rectify the situation.
  9. Hey, Drewbear! We went to Peace, Love and Little Donuts today. The flavors we tried: Lemon Bar, Maple Bacon, Blueberry Pancake, Coffee and Cream, Shaka Pecan, Heath Wind and Fire. Max especially liked the coffee flavored one. https://www.peaceloveandlittledonuts.com
  10. And other people considered them "overly concerned with cleanliness" for it. Hmmm....I wonder what the Europeans would have thought of the Japanese, who often bathed twice a day? SCANDALOUS!
  11. No, they haven't, but there's another forum for music. If you love Libera, you might like these kids.
  12. At the start of the first video, when he said, "Later, ever'body!", it sounds like his voice dropped a bit, too. Kids grow up so fast!
  13. Even Jamie Oliver's 11-year-old son has better cooking skills than Drew.
  14. German potato salad is one of my favorites.
  15. A recipe for Salmonella. Hey, Dugh and Mum. Good morning, Drew!
  16. Lemon-poppy seed vinaigrette.
  17. Hey, Terry! I made Croque Monsieur for dinner, with a light salad.
  18. @clochette It looks like he tightened up when the ball hit the side of his cheek.
  19. Max was so disappointed when I told him that it was too complicated to setup. Electronic Arts obviously cares more about money, not its customers.
×
×
  • Create New...