Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Page Scrawler

Author
  • Posts

    12,097
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Page Scrawler

  1. Catnip, AKA Kitty Weed.
  2. Hey, Albert and Steve. Good night, Terry.
  3. Hey, Dugh and Mum. Hope you feel better soon.
  4. @Comicality @MrM Happy Valentine's Day!
  5. Almost; he turns ten on March 21st. But he asked Michael to be his Valentine, and Michael said yes. Whatever that means to a third-grader. Board games? Kicking under the table? Sneaking looks at each other and trying not to laugh when they quickly break eye contact? Morgan and I are treating it as a normal sleepover.
  6. Actually, the boys will be having their sleepover tomorrow. And yeah, I know it's Valentine's Day, but Max wanted to make a good impression on his crush.
  7. Hey, Drewberry Pi! Hey, Terry.
  8. Hey, Bertie. How are you?
  9. Hey, Drew. Glad to hear the kid pulled through with no lasting damage.
  10. Yup! Max is excited to have Michael over for dinner tomorrow.
  11. Good night, Terry. I hope you don't feel too poorly tomorrow.
  12. Hey, Gary. Stay warm.
  13. We're doing well, thanks. Max asked if Michael could sleep over at our house. After we contacted Michael's family and had a lengthy discussion, his parents agreed to the sleepover, as long as it's just "one-on-one", friend-wise.
  14. I see everyone was having fun while I was away. Hey, guys and gals!
  15. So sorry for you and your family. I hope the kiddo makes a full recovery.
  16. Yes, thanks, things are good here.
×
×
  • Create New...