Good to find out more about Marnie and the others who are usually in the background.
It's fortunate they are all good kids and happy to share and work together. I suppose it might be argued they've had to realise there is a need to work together to have a chance of surviving, but I think the innate goodness needs to be there initially for that to happen.
Much less tension in the air - apart from a high speed all purpose vacuum cleaner cum dishwasher. Reminds me of an ancient vacuum cleaner advert - 'Hoover beats, as it sweeps, as it cleans'.
I suspect the next chapter is going to be rather different as the plans for the zombie are finalised. Perhaps there are even some helpful ideas in that book?
If you are referring to the original beating, I guess Ethan, as the favoured son, felt he had to much to lose in taking that route. Once he'd left home perhaps it was a case of 'out of sight, out of mind.'
One hopes that such things don't happen, but sadly they do. Perhaps Wayne should have done as you suggest, but that wouldn't be easy for a kid with no other support. Much more likely to just run I'd suspect.
Nothing specific was said in the story, apart from the reference to him being 'in the city'. One might assume banker or stockbroker, but you are free to choose as you wish
Sounds more like a dessert if you omit the dumplings. Perhaps Adam will give it a try when cherries are back in season - after all, Troy likes his cherries and isn't the way to a man's heart via his stomach??
We're agreed on the cherry muffins CG. Cherry soup I've never heard of - sounds interesting though.
It just occurred to me that the mention of that story sort of gave this one a touch of realism, especially after having Paul wear a zombie t-shirt.
A new one to add to your armoury then, but I doubt they'd be much use against a zombie
Am sure Troy won't mind chauffeuring, but he'll be happier still when he gets his own vehicle.
I rather suspect Troy was almost as glad about Adam being given the all clear
Yes, he now has a very different view of the world, and his place in it, to the one he had a few months ago.
I think there is still some more in the tank.
Indeed it must! Adam's birthday is Jan 10th but Troy is supposed to be getting a car using his own money plus a hunk from his Gran.
Thank for the comment.
Thanks, Chris. It was good Adam could get his own back with a muffin! And now he seems almost fully recovered from his op, they can take up where they left off....
Who doesn't like a good zombie story? As for Paul & Chris, it does look like a foursome may be forming