Jump to content

Myr

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    15,742
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Myr

  1. Myr

    Showdown

    A whole world of hurt is rolling on those stupid boys.
  2. Myr

    Dead Men Walking

    I'm pretty sure messing with the Gunny is a bad idea too...
  3. Myr

    Live Ammo

    It seems like a really bad idea to go up against Jap... probably don't want to be within 2000 yards of him, in fact.
  4. Poor Jap. he got all dressed up to party and left the game early.
  5. It was kind of mean of Matt not to give his Seal friends a heads up on the General. But then his reaction was funny.
  6. Myr

    … And Beyond

    Thank you!
  7. Myr

    AWWWWWW Shit

    Good chapter
  8. Cool new leg for Mitch
  9. Myr

    ???????????

    Ouch biting bad!
  10. Myr

    I Can't Go On

    This chapter is too emotional...
  11. Myr

    Japs Run

    The place seems to have a lot of gay teens in it. radiation maybe?
  12. Go Conner! Great job for the Squaddies too
  13. Those poor marines...
  14. Myr

    Dawns Early Light

    The fine tradition of getting beers for dad. I did that a lot as a kid. Jap is one vicious kid when wants to be
  15. Poor Keener. Go Squaddies!
  16. Lots of sex in this one. It gets a bit old after awhile. I like the plot better
  17. These wild exclamations that keep coming are a hoot.
  18. Myr

    New Start

    Matt is an insensitive brute at times and a sweetheart at others. I guess you'd call him complex?
  19. Myr

    Recovery

    It sucks for Justin to lose his family like that... twice
  20. Myr

    The Corps Weekend

    Some people are in for a big surprise I think
  21. I like Terry English. That is a good mold for a father
  22. The good old days were the school nurse was helpful. Before blood sucking lawyers killed everything
  23. Myr

    The Real Corps

    Hmm. I love some of the things that the Gunny spews out.
  24. Twins. I wonder... Good chapter. Liked the stuff with sgt Babcock
×
×
  • Create New...